As with the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost a story of entrepreneurs. Dynamic spirit, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where each individual is part of the success.
Does this speak to you? Pure Capital is further looking to expand its team with an Administrative Assistant. Your role would include operational administrative processing related to the wealth management industry, providing professional and friendly support to our senior advisors as well as assisting in daily office needs.
- You ensure that all necessary documents are collected from our sales staff and up to date for the effective management of client files, from client account set up to any other updates;
- You assist new senior advisors in filling in all relevant documents for the proper handling of client files;
- You enter client information and ensure that their profile is updated in our systems;
- You handle communication and follow up with counterparties (such as depositary banks, life insurers) throughout the entire client relationship and liaise with our sales staff (regarding account openings, transfers, etc.);
- You are in charge of the follow-up of private clients' accounts (in and outflows) and handle notifications to our senior advisors and portfolio managers;
- You perform other secretary duties for the entire company (managing phone calls, dispatching e-mails, welcoming visitors, maintaining files and preparing correspondence and documents, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration;
- Good writing and verbal skills in both French and English;
- Basic knowledge of Dutch;
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent communication skills and a positive mindset;
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong team spirit whilst being able to work independently;
- Knowledge in compliance is an asset;
- Knowledge of the fund/wealth management industry is an asset;
- No experience is required.
Join us and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to join a motivated team who are keen to share their knowledge.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send your CV to HR@purecapital.eu.