Like the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost an entrepreneurial story. Dynamism, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where everyone is part of the success.
Does this appeal to you? Pure Capital is looking to expand its team with a Domiciliation and Corporate Services Officer.
- Organizing, attending and taking minutes of investment fund board meetings;
- Ensuring agendas and board packs are prepared and issued in a timely manner;
- Coordinating and organizing general meetings of investment fund shareholders;
- Coordinating the signing of documents relating to the day-to-day running of the companies, including circular resolutions, contracts, certificates, etc. and keeping files up to date;
- Working closely with the clients, third parties and other teams to support the smooth day-to-day management and governance of the funds;
- Gathering information necessary for the review of delegated functions. Monitoring the status of due diligences;
- Tracking capital calls, fund distributions and other fund life events;
- Assisting with audit management;
- Daily follow-up and email management of clients' enquiries;
- Assisting with the operational onboarding of new clients;
- Providing administrative support to the fund and risk managers.
- No experience required, but highly motivated;
- Fluent in English and French - other languages are considered as an advantage;
- Proven ability to multi-task;
- Organized and methodical;
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines;
- A friendly and proactive personality;
- You are energetic and enthusiastic;
- You have good communication skills and a positive attitude;
- Paralegal skills are an advantage;
- Knowledge of the funds industry is an advantage.
Join us and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to join a motivated team who is keen to share their knowledge and skills.
If this vacancy appeals to you, don't hesitate to send your CV to HR@purecapital.eu.