As with the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost a story of entrepreneurs. Dynamic spirit, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where each individual is a part of the success.
Does this sound appealing to you? Pure Capital is further looking to expand its team with a Junior Fund Legal Officer. Your role would include a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects.
- Acting as a Junior Legal Fund Officer for the Management Company Services for existing clients, new business and prospects;
- Managing the settlement, review, and coordination of legal documentation linked to investment fund activities, including issuing documents such as prospectuses, articles of incorporation, agreements with related counterparties, etc.;
- Being in charge of relationships with financial authorities (CSSF, FSMA, etc.);
- Taking charge of legal documentation and providing opinions for investment fund activities throughout the life of the fund, including reviewing and drafting purchase agreements, offering legal opinions on specific deals, especially in the context of Alternative Investment Funds;
- Assisting clients at the board members’ level;
- Assisting clients with the incorporation of various legal types of companies and partnerships;
- Drafting and maintaining relevant procedures and processes up to date in the context of investment fund activities;
- Liaising and coordinating with notaries, Luxembourg administrations, and legal counsels;
- Liaising with the Chief Compliance Officer.
- University degree in Law or similar professional qualification;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar job position;
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg Company and Investment Fund Laws as well as regulatory requirements for companies;
- Proficiency in French and English languages;
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills;
- Discreet and tactful;
- Ability to work independently;
- Role model demonstrating appropriate office conduct and attitude to work in a structured manner;
- Strong commitment to client service excellence.
Join us and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to join a motivated team who is keen to share their knowledge and skills.
If this vacancy appeals to you, don't hesitate to send your CV to HR@purecapital.eu.