As with the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost a story of entrepreneurs. Dynamic spirit, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where each individual is part of the success.
Does this speak to you? Pure Capital is further looking to expand its team with a Finance Manager.
- Ensuring the production, monitoring and preparation of annual budget reports, forecasts, etc;
- Coordinating the preparation and analytical review of financial and management reports for the Management;
- Providing general support to the Head of Finance in day-to-day activities;
- Dealing with Luxembourg authorities, suppliers and external contractors;
- Preparing tax and VAT returns;
- Assisting in the management of client invoicing;
- Reviewing the recording of all transactions in the accounting system;
- Performing various administrative tasks related to the function.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
- 10+ years experience in Finance and Accounting in a similar position;
- Experience in a PFS and/or a management company is a major asset;
- Working knowledge of income tax / VAT under Luxembourg law;
- Advanced Excel skills are essential;
- Strong financial data analysis skills;
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is an asset;
- You are rigorous and organised;
- You have good oral and written communication skills in French and English. Any other language is a plus;
- You are very comfortable with numbers.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your resume to HR@purecapital.eu.