As with the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost a story of entrepreneurs. Dynamic spirit, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where each individual is part of the success.
Does this sound appealing to you? Pure Capital is further looking to expand its team with a Paralegal. Your role would include a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects.
Support to the Legal and Compliance Department:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow up of internal and external audits;
- Preparation of KYC files for Fund clients;
- Preparation of KYA files for Fund clients;
- Drafting and maintaining relevant procedures and processes up to date.
Support to the Fund Legal Department:
- Preparation of legal documents: prospectus, article of incorporation, etc.;
- Preparation of legal documents for the investment fund activity during the life of the fund: reviewing and drafting purchase agreements, etc.;
- Drafting and maintaining relevant procedures and processes up to date in the context of the investment fund activity;
- Liaising and coordinating with notaries, Luxembourg administrations and legal counsels;
- Legal support to the Domiciliation department for Funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in law;
- 3 years’ experience in a similar job position;
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements;
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Fund legal and regulatory requirements are an advantage;
- Proficiency in French and English languages;
- Ability to work independently;
- Attitude geared towards working in a structured manner;
- Strong commitment to client service excellence.
Join us and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to join a motivated team who is keen to share their knowledge and skills.
If this vacancy appeals to you, don't hesitate to send your CV to HR@purecapital.eu.