Job Offer – Senior Risk Officer (M/F)
Thanks to an extensive knowledge in risk management and investment compliance rules related to AIF and UCITS legislation, the candidate will be able to run operationally the day to day tasks as well as to implement new tools and to help with the development of the Risk Management strategy.
Job description :
- Preparing and monitoring regular risk reporting ;
- Developing risk management controls, tools and systems ;
- Drafting and maintaining all the procedures necessary to enable the Management Company to manage the different risks linked to the activity ;
- Managing the different investments regarding the compliance of the funds ;
- Helping in the preparation and review of different reporting (Solvency II, KIIDS, PRIIPS, UCITS reporting,
Your profile :
- You have a Master's degree in financial engineering or similar ;
- Proven experience within a similar position, knowledge in regulation of funds ;
- Experience within AIFM risk management is a strong asset ;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office tools (especially Excel). Knowledge of Bloomberg, or other Data providers is an advantage ;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude ;
- You have pronounced abilities in IT and more precisely in coding (VBA,…) ;
- You are fluent in both French and English; knowledge of Dutch is an extra advantage ;
- Experience of minimum 2-3 years in a similar environment/position.
What we offer :
- A pleasant working environment in a dynamic team ;
- A permanent contract.
Are you interested ?
Send your resume to email@example.com