As with the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost a story of entrepreneurs. Dynamic spirit, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where each individual is part of the success.
Does this speak to you? Pure Capital is further looking to expand its team with a Marketing & Communication Officer (1-year fixed-term contract). You will contribute to the production of high-quality editorial content and support a wide range of other activities. If you have a marketing mindset and want to contribute to the company’s growth, then we would love to hear from you. Come join us to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Creating and updating sales support & marketing tools (pitch book, newsletters, etc.).
- Managing Pure Capital’s website (this includes updates, creating and implementing its SEO strategy).
- Managing Pure Capital’s social media.
- Creating and implementing Pure Capital’s community management strategy.
- Managing and coordinating press relations.
- Managing internal and external communications.
- Event management (organization of seminars / events).
- Managing the legal aspects of financial communications.
- Reporting (fund factsheets, including data updates, etc.).
- Content creation and coordination.
- Ancillary project management.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing & Communication.
- Prior experience in Marketing and/or Communication is an advantage, especially in the financial services / banking sectors.
- Fluency in English and French - other languages are considered as an advantage.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Good command of the Microsoft 365 suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams) and e-mailing platforms.
- Attention to details.
- Strong team player working in cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with great organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to be flexible and work autonomously.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your resume to HR@purecapital.eu.