Our investment team has many years of experience managing investment funds and in fund administration and risk management. We provide advice and assistance to financial services firms that are seeking to expand their investment fund business. Pure Capital has simple and comprehensive solutions for setting up investment funds in Luxembourg.
- Pure Capital is an independent asset management company governed by Chapter 15 of the Law of 17 December 2010 on undertakings for collective investment. It is also licensed to operate as an AIFM under the Law of 12 July 2013.
- Pure Capital makes it a point to respond to your needs quickly and simply, with a “plug-and-play” solution for the Luxembourg regulated funds market that includes both UCITS and AIFM.
- Pure Capital will help you set up and manage your investment fund. To ensure that you will have the most control and independence , we recommend that you set up your own SICAV fund.
You may choose between three types of funds:
- A UCITS fund, for investment strategies in listed securities that is intended to be marketed to a broad range of investors in over 80 countries
- An AIF fund, for alternative investment strategies that are reserved exclusively for qualified investors, the constitutive documents of which must be approved by the C.S.S.F.
- An RAIF fund ,for alternative investment strategies that are reserved exclusively for qualified investors, the constitutive documents of which do not need to be approved by the C.S.S.F.
For more information on setting up an investment fund you may either email us at email@example.com or call us at +352 26 39 86 80. We will get back to you as soon as possible.