As with the success of many of its clients, Pure Capital is first and foremost a story of entrepreneurs. Dynamic spirit, creativity, team empowerment and flexibility are therefore key and highly valued. Its family culture makes it a great place to work, where each individual is part of the success.
Does this speak to you? Pure Capital is further looking to expand its team with a Junior Finance Officer (permanent contract). Your role would include overseeing the financial transactions of our company.
- You assist in the management of customer invoicing;
- You prepare the recording of all operations in the accounting system;
- You reconcile the financial transactions;
- You deal with suppliers;
- You prepare payments;
- You assist in the preparation of the annual accounts and interim accounts;
- You assist in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts;
- You perform various administrative tasks related to the function.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting or economics;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in French and English. Any other language is a plus;
- You are rigorous and organized;
- You are very comfortable with numbers;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is an asset;
- No experience is required.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send your resume to HR@purecapital.eu.